Skip to main content
The cover of this book totally made me want to review this book. I think Kate did a fabulous job describing how we as moms get caught in trying to be the perfect mother and wife and so often God has greater plans for us. We need to take our eyes off of social medial and society and focus on being the Daughter of the King and what He has in store for us. This book is filled with encouragement and inspiration and just made me laugh as I read this book. Being the perfect mother is impossible and as soon as we realize that being the mom that God created us to be we are able to get past perfect and enjoy what we have been given. There are a lot of Catholic references but anyone can read this book and have totally understanding and enjoyment. I received this book to review and totally enjoyed reviewing it.

Comments